Lulin is really thriving now. She also has a very trendy cria coat that I adapted from a dog blanket pattern (from www.suitability.com) and burnt the midnight oil to make. What do you think!
Hi Stephanie! I was just running up places to attempt to send some of my stories for publishing and ran past O'Brien. Thought of you, looked you up and HERE YOU ARE! I am so enjoying your blog. You are very busy and I'm thrilled things are going well! Please write and I can send you more personal contact details via email. irishwen@yahoo.com Wendy Boyce
I'm Stephanie, wife to Chris, and mum to Benj 18, Caiti 15 and Ruadhri 8. I was born in Ipswich, UK, lived a long time in Cork, Ireland and now live in France where we run a tourist business combining a gite, carp fishery and llama trekking. I used to be a children's author in Ireland, with more than 30 books under my belt, and other careers include accounting and editing. I've knitted for as long as I can remember, and still love it!
Hi Stephanie! I was just running up places to attempt to send some of my stories for publishing and ran past O'Brien. Thought of you, looked you up and HERE YOU ARE! I am so enjoying your blog. You are very busy and I'm thrilled things are going well! Please write and I can send you more personal contact details via email. irishwen@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteWendy Boyce